Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Goblins Again

Remember when I said something about being such a bleeding heart a few entries back when I was talking about Goblins?

Well, the strip that went up today made me cry.

Just a little bit. But yes, there were tears.

I think I'm probably way to emotional to be reading a comic this harsh [but super awesome!]

And on that note, if any of you are ever interested in reading the archives to catch up, well. It'll take you a while, but it is really worth it. Especially if you have an inkling of D&D or roleplaying knowledge in general.


After I posted this, I checked out the message board for that comic only to discover that I'm not alone in my teariness over that update, and in fact more than one person registered on the site just so they could say so.

No comments: